The Enrollment Process


1. Submit an Application Form to Hollywood College

       Fill out the Application and Student Information Form then send back to us via Email as an attachment file.

2. Collect and Submit All Required Documents to Hollywood College

Please collect and send us the following documents & fees as details below.

*A copy of passport

*A copy of Diploma and Transcript (from the latest School you graduated)

*$100 Application fee (Non refundable)

*$100  Processing fee (Non refundable)

*$350 SEVIS fee (Non refundable)

*$50 Bank wire transfer fee (Each transaction, Non refundable)

*$100 Handling and Shipping fee (Non refundable)

*Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to provide proof of age

*A Bank statement not older than 3 months (must be issued in English)

3. Hollywood College will issue and send you both the Acceptance letter and the Initial I-20 to your place by Express mail after we receive at least initial fees

4. Collect All Documents that are needed to Apply for a Student Visa (F-1)

Student Visa Overview

-How do you fill out the DS-160 online application?

Follow this link : ,

Also, you can find online tutorial videos (e.g. Youtube)

Frequently asked questions for DS-160–online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/frequently-asked-questions.html

Please print out your DS-160 confirmation page after you complete the application.


5. Payment for SEVIS fee : $350 (*If the SEVIS fee is paid by the student or agency) *Non refundable

– How to pay SEVIS fee?

You can pay by credit/debit card from above the link. Paying by check or money order is also another option, but credit/debit card is quicker, easier and more common.

You need to submit the receipt as one of the required documents when you take an interview at the U.S. Embassy (Consulate- General of U.S.).

6. Payment for Student Visa (F-1) Application fee: $160 *Non refundable

-How do you pay for the Student Visa Application fee?

You need to submit the receipt as one of the required documents when you take an interview at the U.S Embassy (Consulate- General of U.S).

7. Make an appointment to take an interview at a U.S. Embassy (Consulate- General of U.S.).

8. Take an interview at a U.S. Embassy (Consulate- General of U.S.).

Supporting Documents

9. U.S. Embassy (Consulate- General of U.S.) will send your passport with your Student Visa (F-1) to your address (it takes around 2 weeks or more).

10. Come to the United States of America.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Phone number : (213) 386-3800
Email :